SELF BUNDED TANKS – EXPLAINED
Self bunded tanks, sometimes known as double walled tanks, are Fuel storage tanks that have an inner and outer tank, with a gap in between that has the capacity of 110% of the inner tank. The space between the inner tank and outer wall catch any leaks, therefore reducing the chances of environmental contamination.
BENEFITS OF FUELCO SELF BUNDED TANKS
- Prevents spillage
- No specialist civil engineering needed
- No need for external bunding
- Operational within hours of delivery
- Improved safety for personnel and environment
- Transportable as containers by road, rail and sea
- 1000 to 110,000 litre capacities
Fuelco Self Bunded tanks meet the following standards, with the ability to meet other localised standards upon request
- ULC S601
Fuelco operate throughout Australia with capabilty to extend to Africa, Asia, the Middle East, South Africa and South America
MAKE IT A FULL BLOWN REFUELLING SOLUTION
All of our projects are custom, giving us the freedom to be able to create the right solution for you no matter your needs.
- Inspection Platforms
- Pump Bays
- Submersible Pumps
- Dispensing Kits
- Overfill Valves
- Spill Trays
Just to name a few!