Refuelling Solutions – A team of refuelling specialists providing cost effective, turnkey refuelling systems designed to keep your fleet, equipment and machinery fuelled, serviced and operating for optimum productivity.
Fuelco is part of the Eredyne Group, the design, engineer and project manager of self bunded, aboveground storage tanks for fuels and lubricant projects
Fuelco supplies a complete range of refuelling systems and equipment delivered directly to your business.
Our aim is to provide your business with cost effective refuelling solutions designed to keep your fleet, equipment and machinery fuelled, serviced and operating for optimum productivity.
Fuelco is able to meet all of your fuel and lubricant storage and dispensing requirements. This includes site design and project evaluations through to transportation, installation, training and ongoing scheduled maintenance. Our highly professional and experienced team are on hand to ensure all your technical and complex requirements are met from start to finish.
Fuelco has its own team of qualified engineers and project management personnel who are available to assist with design and construction of projects. This enables us to take on tough challenges and solve problems for our customers that often prove difficult otherwise.
Fuel & Lubrication Storage & Dispensing Solutions
By getting to know you and your business well; Fuelco develops innovative fuel storage and servicing facilities that increase the productivity of your business without compromising the safety or environment in which you operate.
- To create a healthy and vibrant workplace
- To understand customer needs & develop solutions
- To build strong ethical relationships with suppliers & partners
- Adaptive, responsive and flexible solutions
- Innovative, environmentally compliant products
- Highly experienced & professional staff who work as a team to provide quality solutions to our customers safely
- Modular components for ease of transportation and installation
- 100% Australian owned
- Provide quality fuel & lubricant storage solutions that are both cost effective and productive
- Develop relationships with our customers so we fully understand the needs and limitations of their business
- Provide engineering and project management services to our customers to ensure regulations and business needs are met beyond expectations
- Create a business relationship built on trust and respect that continues long after the sale
- Provide the flexible service and support you need to increase the longevity of your equipment